Friday 29 November 2013

MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

 
There is no one in this world without family or friend. Both of them very important in once life because they are the person that take roles in shaping our behavior and act. Without friend and family, we will become lonely and bored by living alone. So, just like others, im also a normal human being that have a lovely family and nice
friends...

First of all, my family is everything for me. Starting with the leader of my family, my awesome father, two responsible brother and one beautiful sister. Not forget also my caring sister-in-law and a my cute son in low. So, this is my family and they are my world too.

Beside my family, my friends also become a part in my life. Starting from primary school until now, i have been meet a lot of friends. Every single of them have their own behavior and style. They are just like what 
they are and thats why i love them so much. Just one thing that I hope is my friendships with them will last forever and ever!!!

So, i am very lucky person because have a beautiful and lovely family and also friends. Without them i am nothing or zero in this world.. Hope my relation with them will last forever until the end of my life!!!
IN SYA ALLAH...
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved