Tuesday 26 November 2013

~THE CREATIVE CORNER~


With love and Hate by Arrow A
Love and Hate
Somehow they are so opposite
And yet sometimes seem like
They are placed right next to one another
On the feeling spectrum
Love is the way I feel
When in your arms but
With this love comes an equally if not stronger
Sense of hate
When laying here all alone
Why must hate be here
Why can't it just leave
And why can't I just simply see you
These questions can never be answered
Not even great scholars
Could fathom them
But these questions
That seem more like problems
Will all be solved
One day
One in captivating day.
 
My Own Life by John Aiello
Much has been said,
about the content of one's head.
What's your karma?
how to inform another,
seems to be the trick.
Discourse is of course,
what's been said with profundity.
Generosity at high velocity,
in a stream of negativity.
As you listen to reams,
of another man's dreams,
you consciously give and take.
Of the half baked bread,
from a hollow head,
and a trail of inner screams.
Now you've got your life,
and I've got mine.
If I can handle that much,
I know I'll be fine.
If I need a direction,
I'll show you a sign.
Send you a message,
drop you a line.
If you think I'm morose,
about getting too close,
my heart is beginning to bleed.
Don't believe what you read,
I can't supply the need.
I've got my own life to lead.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved